Thursday, May 30, 2013

Wednesday Weekend

For the past few months Wednesdays and Thursdays have been the Pinol Family's "weekend".  Zach works Saturday-Tuesday and I work Tuesday, Friday, Saturday. Boo. But it works. So Wednesday and Thursday weekend fun it is for us.
Wednesday morning I made the yummiest easiest breakfast. Fresh fruit, Crescent Rolls and a sprinkle of cinnamon. Chop and mix the fresh fruit with a little bit of cinnamon, lay out the Crescent Rolls, scoop some of your mixture into them, wrap it up, bake it 350' for 10 minutes and YUM, best breakfast ever.  


I even let Stella try some
Then outside we were.
She LOVES the swing! I cannot wait to get her one to hang from a tree in out backyard! And of course I had to put the shopping cart cover inside before I set my most prized possession in it.

Trying to decide what we wanted to do next...
This was the first time I completely let her go all over the grass, not to say she hasn't at grammy and grandpas before...but with me, yes. She liked it? No she hated it...
Ok, she started coming around to it..
Hey Mom, this really isn't that bad...
Ok, get me up, get me up! She refused to put this leg back down...
Back safe on the blanket with our floppy hat, shades and snacks.

Thursday Weekend
Got my Baby, got my Hubby, got the Pup, water, bubbles and a snack, what else could a girl ask for?
Not much...
Back to the park we went, Stell loves it!...In her (moms) favorite hair accessory of course:) 
 She had the whole park and all she wanted was to crawl up her stroller and through the gap behind the front wheel!
So we are still working on that whole "yay, we like the grass" thing.
We tried spaghetti squash for the first time. It was so yummy. 
I cut it in half, gutted the insides and seasoned it with pepper, Italian seasoning and a little bit of garlic salt and a dash of olive oil, then baked it in the over at 350' for a little over 30 minutes. Then I added a few spoon fulls of spaghetti sauce and pulled the insides away from the inner walls. 
tastes way better then it looks, for the record.
 
Stella enjoyed a few fork fulls onto her tray too, along with some strawberries...
And of course on Sunday (Thursday) Funday, a tasty drink must be in hand, especially with this nice weather we have been having!
Mama (and daddy) plus Mini mason jars..........absolutely  !
I'll leave you with a close up of this beauty, happy 'mid week weekend' all!
striped dress, headband available at target


4 comments:

  1. I would have never thought to put the shopping cart cover on a public swing! great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks..had too, it's probably up on the hotel remote level in my book!

      Delete
  2. Oh I love your high chair! Which one is it?
    Sara
    Life with Baby Sophia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, It's Eddie Bauer http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4013929

      Delete