Friday, June 28, 2013

10 Months!

The day before Stella's 10 months..It was Gammie's birthday! Yes, this is pretty much the best picture I got before I gave up...Still cute right?`
We had a fun festive birthday dinner at my house, just` with our family.
My Mom has been working on "blow out the candles" with Stella for weeks so she will hopefully be able to do it on her birthday!! Gammies birthday, perfect practice!!!
Now, These are the sweetest pictures I have ever seen, taken last night while we were outside lounging in the hammock listening to Mickey Mouse radio on Pandora. 

Happy 10 months you sweet sweet little baby girl, I love you SO much!

FYI, I was saying "Chop Suey " and it was making her laugh...Oddly enough??

Ok, So she is 10 months now...Totally not crazy to start the Birthday planning festivities!!! Sneak peek, Stella girls birthday party is going to be light pink, hot pink and orange!!!
clother banner: made my me

7 comments:

  1. love ur blog love ur baby!! lets follow each other!!
    http://docdivatraveller.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, so one: I love those pink plates!! two: I had no idea there was a "Mickey Mouse" pandora station!!! Thank goodness! and three: I can't wait to see birthday pictures! Are you doing a cake smash?

    Jennifer @ www.theladyandhertramps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. One: they are actually red, but thank you!!! I got then at Targwt a while back! Two: heck to the yea there is a Micky Mouse pandora station!!! And don't be surprised, you will know all the words. Three: I am SO excited starting to plan her birthday' it's going to be so so so fun! I'm sure on her actual birthday we will let her have some kind of goody and of course we have to let her smack a cake that I will spend probably two hours making pretty around a little bit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the pictures & great party colors!

    http://hellonewlywedlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Her smile is so adorable!! Haha I love that you made her laugh with Chop Suey!
    Sara
    Life with Baby Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your adorable pictures and your sweet girl! And you blog, of course. :)

    wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete