Monday, August 19, 2013

A Walker and A One Year Old

We've got a walker!!! We get a good distance across the living room floor till she realizes...hey, crawling is WAY faster!!
In addition to the new way of getting around, we have acquired an obsession with forks! Every night at dinner I would end my meal forkless (lasted a whole two days before I bought her the little kiddo plastic ones, these here)
Our sleep schedule has been solid for the last few months, outside of the few nights with a couple hiccups, it's just Stella and her pacis all night long!
In my 30 minute effort to get a good picture to send to Stella's BFF the morning of his First Birthday, I finally gave up and said , "this'll do". Which they are still cute so I'm not horribly disappointed.
Later that day we attended his Mustache Bash! And yes, she was dressed to the theme, and yes...I made it!
Stella and the Birthday Boy Jameson!
We had such a great weekend celebrating Jameson's Birthday. The party was adorable and so were the babes! Way to go mamma (Keli, my BFF) you made it through the first year!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment