Tuesday, September 10, 2013

So much Love on the Blog

9-10-11
Happy Anniversary!
Two years have gone by WAY to fast! Previously thinking 9-10-11 was the absolute best day of my life...
It defiantly takes a close back seat to our baby girl Stella's birthday. 


What an amazing feeling it is to love, to be loved, and to know you are wanted, needed and valued. I am such a proud Wife and Mother, and am so very grateful and thankful for my husband and all he does, for how hard he works that allows me to primarily be a stay at home (half part) part time Mom. I admire his work ethic, determination and pride. He's a wonderful Father and an Amazing Husband. 

Boy am I glad I dressed like a fire woman that one Halloween before junior year of high school (2005!)... He liked the costume enough to come over and tell me...haven't stopped being googly eyed over him since.  

4 comments:

  1. Awww such a cute post, congrats on the happy family it's always great to see families doing so well!

    x
    Liz
    Indulgera Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! You have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete