Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Fun Days and Favorite Blogs

To kick off our first SCHOOL FREE Daddy WEEKend, {oh yes! Schools over!!!} Stell and I had a few days of fun-ness to ourselves. Early morning porch leaf stomp? Sure, why not? It makes my kid laugh!
pj pants; old navy, beenie; the children's place
And a little BFF time
"Jameson come on!"
 "Why are you taking so long!"
 Her latest and greatest, she has to fill her mouth with her water and do the whole chipmunk thing as she walks around for a while.  
jeans, sweater; Ruum
We had a mini fashion show of all the new clothes Auntie bough for her at the Mall of America on her business trip 
dress; Ruum, Vest; Ruum, headband
 Then, just like that, she went from cute baby to a toddler....Look at these!!!!!
Still working on that paci problem. Gosh, she's such a hoarder ;)

Hello Mom time. Though I'd share a few of my fave blogs that I love to check on a daily.
My BFF. Mom to Stella's BFF, Jameson. Keep up with Stella and Jameson's social life and her awesome and hilarious sense of humor by reading about Keli at Morrissey Made.

Looking for an LoL read? Here you go, your welcome.  Shes so funny. Check out Jennifer at The Martinez Men.

 Whats for dinner? I don't know yet?!  But ill find it here! Great recipes, and the kid with the cutest bed head ever, eat good and find the cuteness by looking at Megan at Hello Newlywed Life.

 Really? Whose blog fave list is this one not on?? I go here for everything! Love Love Love Jessica at Little Baby Garvin.

 Pretty sure Baby Button is in the top 5 of cutest baby boys in the world. Keep a look out for his cuteness and her awesomeness from Shadia at Baby Button Brown.

Happy Blogging!




10 comments:

  1. Aww mama thank you!!!! You're so sweet!! :) This little girl makes the cutest faces!! Love her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. ;) not sure if I like your husbands tembper tantrum or the sign you out in your dog because he ate your pumpkin, more. That's a tough one!!! Haha!

      Delete
  3. aww so cute! and thanks for sharing these blogs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Blogs defiantly worth checking out!

      Delete
  4. Aww.. Those two little's are so cute! The Heart sweatshirt is my fav! Do they make them in our size? lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously.... I totally looked for one..I might be on to something!!!!!

      Delete