Monday, October 7, 2013

Quick share

Mason jar storage jars! 

This has saved me a ton of space in my refrigerator! My house was built in 88' ie before the cool big bottom freezer refrigerators were invented so when we moved out of our first home, the big refrigerator had to go bye bye. So sad. Now we have an average side by side refrigerator freezer. Enough said, those of you who have one feel my pain. And, hello, this way is way cuter to store your fruit!
By the way, that's one whole entire freshly cut pineapple, one whole large container of blueberries, and in the little, one whole regular sized raspberry, and as you can see strawberries go the fastest, but I'm sure they would need two jars {all minus the small little bit in the front one for my lunch tomorrow} So they really do fit a lot! 

Pinterest has tons of different ideas for mason jars. Another cute one a friend of mine did was a salad, dressing and all! That's next!!  Happy mason jarring!

5 comments:

  1. This looks so cute! And it definitely makes you want to eat more fruit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love mason jars too! I use mine for everything including travel cups. No plastic bottle waste. Check out my Picture Perfect Faves board on Pinterest to see the travel cover for your mason jar!

    ReplyDelete