Friday, November 1, 2013

The Halloween WEEKend

Finally! I was able to give Stella this goodie basket I'v been hoarding for the past week!
All I have to say is I am SO excited for Christmas after watching her rip this goodie basket apart!
She lugged it around everywhere.
And would scream at it every now and then.
My Halloween Kitty!!
She did a really good job keeping her costume on, even the hoodie. She loved looking at herself in the morror. And she even graced me with a semi good picture, well without her hand in her mouth or her stiff arming my neck.
::I'm a {mean} old witch with a hat, and I fly on a broom with my Cat! ::

Ending on a good note, I'm kicking Christmas' butt this year, just about done with Stella!! {hey, if your sister was mine..you have to shop before the things come out at normal Christmas shopping time, or you will take everything you bought back!}
Happy Weekend!

6 comments: