Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Stella Holidays

HALLOWEEN
Stellas First Holiday! We had so much fun taking pictures at the pumpkin patch! Walking around checking out all of the things that we couldn't participate in because Stella was WAYY too small!
 
She wasn't particularly enthused about trying on the head piece of her costume!
Ok, or about wearing the whole thing in general.
 
But she looked so cute!! And bunnies are always way cuter when they are asleep!!!
THANKSGIVING
 This is the only picture I have of her!!!??? (fyi...she spit up all over her Thanksgiving outfit before we even left the house...good thing there was a back up!)
CHRISTMAS
Our first Family Christmas Tree!
I found the cutest idea for a gift for my Mom. It only took about 40 minutes to lather her hand in paint, center it, and make sure you could see the definition of fingers and not just one blob. All the hard work we put into it for Mom (me) to drop it and shatter it on the floor in the garage on our way out to Grandmas house. Sorry Granny, your not getting another one! Its the thought that counts anyway! So Im glad i got a picture of it!
Of course we had to string her with lights and snap a million of pictures! They were all SO adorable! She was pretty mesmerized by them.
This one actually made the cut for the Christmas card!
Merry First Christmas 2012 Stella!!
And a Happy New Year!!
 Big Girl stayed up to New York time New Years!!!
VALENTINES DAY
Again, with our favorite hair accessory, Stella took pictures to send out in her Valentines.





 
 onsie, favorite hair accessory at target
SAINT PATTYS DAY
Again again with the hair accessory:) Seriously goes with EVERYTHING!!!
EASTER
Stella got such a kick out of looking at herself in the mirror with these bunny ears on!
And here she is giving me some cold shoulder Mothers Day lovin!
Best Mothers Day gift EVER! My Mom and Sister took Stell to get her pictures taken for me one day when I was at work! I can usually sniff out/ruin a good surprise, so Im pretty surprised I didn't ruin this one, and Im SO happy I didn't!

No comments:

Post a Comment