Monday, June 3, 2013

Bless you, Mothers of Multiples

Today we had a very fun play date with my bestie Keli and her son Jameson.  Keli and I met at work. A few months after she started working a the salon I was at we soon found out we were both pregnant with due dates 3 days apart!! AWESOME! So it was super fun going through the experience with someone so closely. And not be the only one to waddle around the salon! 
And for all the other fellow Mommies out there, you know how coordinated with nap time one must be to be able to do things. (Keli lives about 40 minutes away) So they headed over during the kiddos 9 am nap (so Jameson could sleep on the way). That meant a very early trip to the grocery store for us...ohh but good thing we were already awake!!!...right Stell?! 5:45 am wake up call. (this would be her...why am I still in my pjs mom? face) ((because its 6:30 am Stell, so is Mommy)) ;)
cart cover, slippers (carters last year)
They begged like little puppies (climbing up Keli the whole time) for some sweet potato puffs!
 
They played so nice together
headband,  onsie (target)
 And then, EXPLOSION...of toys... toys every where...crawling, standing, walker pushing, sticking anything in mouth, noise making little babies, everywhere!
 
So yes Bless you, Mothers of Multiples who do this on a daily...without help....we had two babies and two Mommies and lets just say I flicked on the AC a few times. After a few hours of playing hard, it was time for our second nap. So I took full advantage of it!
 
Why oh why did I decide to start this project??! Cleaning out her drawers of all the things that are wayyyyy too small!! It was really never ending, and made a WAY bigger mess then I thought it would!

 In her efforts to pitch in and help, Stella was army crawling over this cute little box (that currently holds her shoes in her closet). It was really so cute I wanted to get a picture of her propped up on the box, and then this...Yes, I caught her taking a spill...It so was not funny then, but I can giggle a little at the picture now. Thanks for trying to help Stell.
 Yummiest Dinner!!! Chicken sausage on a split toasted whole wheat pita, cheese, grilled onions, and crunchy salad topping onions!! Fruit for me, salad for the Hubbs.
 Long hard day of playing with her best friend....and that big tumble, she deserved this bubble bath!
(more on the non sticker comment here)
 Goodnight Sweet Angel Girl, Hello clean house!!!
Happy Hello clean house to all you mommies!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment