Sunday, June 9, 2013

Wednesday Weekend


Our weekend started off...very early! With the best 4 am wakeup call one could get, we had plenty of time to think of what we wanted to do.
I felt like that commercial...."Don't talk to me, I haven't had my coffee yet" Mr. Snowman is so my favorite coffee cup...All year round! Its from a gift set at Starbucks a few years back.
And big thanks to Jessica Garvin for posting such yummy doughnut breakfasts with cute ideas to kabob them....we had to. And yes, I ate two full ones (you better believe there were more then 3 doughnut kabobs!)
And we'ye off! Not anything exciting, Dad had to get an oil change and we had to run some errands. 
We hung out at Starbucks for a while till the truck was finished. She hammed it up for every single person in that place!
Oh, and when Im bad....Im so so bad....My husband follows a silly app on his phone where people post random photos about everything and anything, and a Chipotle (my fave) burrito bowl mixed with In-N-Out fries was one of the photos. Ok, A. Who doesn't like Chipotle or In-N-Out?! and B. We already started the day off strong with doughnuts, so why not??? And not to mention, these two places are SO  conveniently located in the same parking lot right next to each other. Not that it justifies this madness, but at least we shared this. :)
It was AMAZING.
The next day this big girl had to 9 month check up!!
She came in strong at a whopping 15 pounds and 27 inches! She's one tall and skinny peanut. Oh, and no shots! So I was finally able to take her by myself..Theres NO WAY Im going to be the one holding her down when she gets those things!!!
And to finish of the weekend, a nice longggg visit to the car dealership, poor baby girl couldn't hang!
Mamma got a new car!
And last but not least, some Fathers Day projects and gift ordering!!! (again the thanks to Jessica Garvin for some great ideas!)
Happy Wednesday Weekend!

4 comments:

  1. nice blog... that baby was very cute... :D


    PUTERAKD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! Happy viewing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What stroller is that? I have a 9 month old as well, born Sept. 3rd :) I don't blog but I follow a lot of bloggers and I instagram! corymolly1014 is my instagram :) You're little girl is gorgeous! -Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We have the baby trend Stroller and Car seat set from Babies R Us!
      http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4089524&CAWELAID=546239578&cagpspn=pla&pla=plab&camp=PLAPPC-_-PID7527809&KPID=7527809

      Delete