Friday, June 14, 2013

Really?

Ok, so not only is it bad enough that my baby is standing on the dishwasher door....But she's only in a diaper. Now thats trashy. At least she has on a diaper? Does that help?  Lets go back a few posts to Bless You, Mothers of Multiples (find it here), to Jameson. Stella's boyfriend. We had a play date and I was absolutely exhausted (for his mom) by the time they left, he was everywhere! Stella can pretty much sit in one spot very content and play, not Jameson! I told Keli, his mom, I will never again think "ok... three hours later" when you finally get to text me back..Because now I know why. Your chasing your little boy around! Anyway, I think Stella has been Jameson'd.  This little girl has napped an hour total ALL DAY, for the past 4 days! And she has been a maniac around this house. She doesn't sit and play in her nice little spot on the rug in the living room like she used to!! Good bye to our semi clean house, and non broken things...my baby is turning toddler.

5 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, that little rascal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie!! You have your hands full now...it's 5 o'clock somewhere ;)

    http://hellonewlywedlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. new to your blog - and literally LOL'd at this one!!!!!

    ReplyDelete