Saturday, July 20, 2013

A Daddy Day!


Since my husband is currently working full time as an EMT and in Paramedic school full time...need I say more? We he has no time off. We are so super happy to say we will have Wednesdays and Thursdays together for three weeks!!! Three, stop it..I'm too spoiled. ;)

We took advantage of our first day off together and took a trip in to SF. We went to Stow Lake at Golden Gate Park. Cutest place..ever! There were peddle boats, canoes, picnic areas, food, birds...oh a ton of birds! Geese and ducks all over in the water.
The most uncomfortable yet cutest looking thing I've ever seen, her life vest. She was all eyes when we took a peddle boat out. She would point at the ducks swimming around and say "sat" (what's that)
It was such a fun day, and I am very thankful to have finally gotten in some much overdue family time!

And of course, Belle and Stuffy came along,her best toys, can't you tell? She's even holding their hands.


2 comments:

  1. Okay I am new to your blog. I've been following for about a week or so. I'm curious to where you live after seeing this post:) You all are wearing coats and long sleeve shirts. It's blazing hot her in Florida where I live. Just curious:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We live in the valley, about an hour away from San Francisco California. It was earlier in the day before the fog went away in the city and its always a lot cooler there then where we actually live...where we actually live is currently in the high 90's!!!

      Delete