Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Oh What Fun, Party Planning Has Begun!

Oh what fun, our Stella Nicole is turning ONE!!!! I cannot believe we are just shy of four weeks away from this little chic turning one years old. The party planning is in full effect and I have already accomplished quite a few things!! Heres a little sneak peek of whats to come, can you guess the theme? And no, I am not a character person.
We are keeping it summery and cute! Pinks and Orange. 
I cant wait to use these little guys, don't know where, but don't care!! They are so cute!
cupcake papers, paper cups, candles, puffs and yarn; hobby lobby, sprinkles, heart toppers

I......Yes, I made my own fabric banner. I bought different colored twin sheets, tore the fabric and tied it around rope! I still have some cleaning up to do as in the super long hot pink hanging down.  And it is not going to hang from the bannister on the landing of my stairs, I'm going to use it outside on the fence!....way cute! I am making a shorter one to hang from the mantle in the living room too! Way easy, just very time consuming!
Sneak peek of my stells birthday outfit! Thanks for line link Jessica Garvin

I cant but so totally can wait for her birthday party! It's Going to be so much fun!!!

9 comments:

  1. love love love the theme! Can't wait to see pictures of the big day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I can so wait for this big day, but im excited for it!

      Delete
  2. I love all your party supplies!! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously love the theme, great colors! That fabric banner is amazing :)

    http://hellonewlywedlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stella's birthday decorations are super cute:) The little ones grow up way to fast don't they:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes they do:( Its very bitter sweet. But a happy healthy growing babe is the best thing in the world!

      Delete
  5. Can't wait to see her party!! Love the colors!! Oh and can't wait to see her in that tutu! I'm a sucked for babes in tutus ;)

    ReplyDelete