Friday, September 13, 2013

What's More Fun Then Fall?

Really, though? Whats better then fall?

I'm very excited for the weather to start changing and bust out all my cute boots that have been collecting dust! 
I seen this little guy and thought it was so fun and should most defiantly be printed or recreated in your own way and achieved this fall!
My top three:
1. Going to the pumpkin patch {{with my family}}
2. Trick-or-Treat {{for the first time as the parent not the kid!}}
3. Drink fancy coffee drinks {{anywhere and everywhere, I love something hot to drink on cold days!}}
Ok...top 5!
4. Have a photo shoot in a leaf pile {{of my Stella girl of course!}}
5. Decorate (carve/paint) a pumpkin {{can't wait to smother paint all over Stella's hands and let her decorate a pumpkin!}}

Bringing out all of my fall clothing better be able to happen soon or I'm going to wear it anyway! And be one hot sad girl in a long sleeve and pair of boots in 90' weather! But I can't wait to wear this cutie I picked up the other day, or stick Stells little baby foot in these guys!!!

Think fall and maybe it'll happen ;)
I'll leave you with something a little blurry, but oh so sweet .

7 comments:

  1. Pumpkin patch is a definite must! Love your list :)

    Megan
    Hello Newlywed Life Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely cannot wait to bust out my boots either! I need this list :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooove Fall...it puts me in such a good mood to know all these holidays are coming up and all this cozy stuff to do. This list is too cute, I would definitely want to try making caramel apples for the first time

    x
    Liz
    Indulgera Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this wish list for the Fall season! Carving the pumpkin is always the best part! That and watching the classics, Hocus Pocus, etc. :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to paint pumpkins this year with chalkboard paint and decorate them with chalk.
    Love your list!!

    Chelsea
    http://weddingbellsandpuppydogtails.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. FALL my favorite season cuz I love my boots!!! Cute pic of your baby. PRECIOUS :)

    www.fashion-a-holic.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am right there with you! Nothing beats fall- so many things happen in this season! xoxo

    ReplyDelete