Monday, September 23, 2013

My Favorite House Spots

This past March we moved into our new home.  And as we all know they are ALWAYS a work in progress and NEVER done! But it sure is fun shopping, collecting and decorating them, isn't it? I picked out a few of my favorite places throughout the house to share with you.

The Kitchen
Cabinet space, Cabinet space and more cabinet space! There is so much of it some are empty!

A favorite within a favorite, the Keuring area

The Fireplace/Mantle
Even with the two cluster baskets of toys adding to the decor... I love having a fire (fake or not) in the fireplace and a mantle to decorate!
toy baskets: tj maxx, white storage box, brick fitter carpet bumper, homemade, thanks dad!
give thanks sign: home goods

Stellas Play Room
This is the area where a formal dining yeah right table should go.  Its the perfect size to put stuff like this adorable teepee and kiddy table in. This room, although a fave, is defiantly a work in progress.
felt banner: home made felt sheets cut into triangles, left over twine from teepee and hot glue!
teepee: homemade; directions here
aztec mini stool seat: home goods

My what I like to call Pinterest wall
This is the wall lining one side of the upper half of the stairs

Stellas Bathroom
These cutie little owls and washcloths HAD to make my list!
owls: tj maxx white dishes: ikea

My Room
A few of these rustic pieces sum up the decor for my room. Outside of the headbuard my Dad made, found here, these are a room fave.

The rocking chair corner
This is in Stellas room.  Its so sweet, and rarely used these days, kinda hard to sit and rock a toddler :(

pillow, blanket, clock, ottoman: home goods, chair
And leaving you with a bit of cuteness of course. Someone is learning how to play peek-a-boo!

11 comments:

  1. Your house is so cute, you're a great decorator!

    Megan
    Hello Newlywed Life Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. k your house and family are ADORABLE! I'm your newest follower. I love the owls in the bathroom, I need to do that now :)

    madelinewhite11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the kids table, where did you get it? Want to come decorate my house next? haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thanks!! Yes, I'll be over tomorrow;);)

      And it is from target, but you can search the name of it and find it many place. The "kiddy table" link is under the picture!!

      Delete
  4. I love your house, it is gorgeous! I'm already missing places like Marshalls and TJMaxx here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice! Love the DIY teepee. They sure are the rage now hey! I need to get on that band wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your blog - too cute (as is your baby Gil) your home is beautiful and you're doing a great job decorating it :)

    Hope you'll pop over my blog too. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete