Wednesday, October 2, 2013

The WEEKend

We kicked off our "midweek weekend" with a play date with Mr. Jameson! Hung out at their house for a few hours then took a trip to target. Oh and a trip it was! It was both their first times riding in the ...what do you call them? Kiddy cart?? Anyway, either way...stuffed the cart cover in that thing!  

I really branched out here! I mainly cook with gorund turkey or chicken. Hardly EVER with anything else, when it happens, Zach cooks it..and he's not home whole a heck of a lot these days. I cooked ribs people...In the oven. And Boiled corn on the cob, salad and these beans, Zachs favorite. 
Credit given where credit is due in this house, ZACH DELIVERED A BABY AT WORK!!!!!
Crazy, right? Some people go their whole career without this ever happening to them. So incredibly proud of him!!! 
So yes, I'm saying I didnt cook chicken for a special dinner for him when he got home!:)
 
And not every night comes with a dessert boo 
Hot carmel fondue!
 Continuing our and when I say our I mean Stella and myself WEEKend, I finally purchased apple cider Keurigs!
 dont be a scaredy cat cup; home goods

And since I did such a dapper job with the dishes....
Yeah, somehow melted this guy in the dishwasher. What a bummer this thing was so cute! We we had to get Stella something else to drink out of for Halloween...Now she wont put it down.
ghost cup; target
ghost snack bowl with lid; target, hug me one piece; carters 

And this is what I like to call some static!! And a gap!
LOVE IT!
 


9 comments:

  1. Stella is the cutest little miss! Love her headband in the first few pictures :)

    PS- glad to hear the chicken dish was a hit ;)

    Megan
    Hello Newlywed Life Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And that dish will most defiantly be a staple dinner for us now!!!

      Delete
  2. That first outfit baby girl has on is toooo cute! Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! She got it for her birthday, but it is from the children's place!

      Delete
  3. I love that you stuffed the cart cover behind her in the kiddy cart, made me laugh out loud. And her little static hair is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just came across you blog and i adore it :) you have such adorable kids! excited to follow:)

    taylorbreannea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much fun reading your blog!! :)

    Where did you get the tin container thing (with the coke and straws in it)? Love it :)

    Rachel E.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got that little guy at target a while back! :)

      Delete