Monday, January 6, 2014

Out of Commission

Bless you mothers with babies who are pregnant again and still blogging! This has been one sick mama! But we are so excited to announce baby number two due the first week of August! 
I was so sick for almost three weeks...my poor family and house, lets just say I am VERY thankful to be feeling SO much better this past week! Let's hope I t stays this way! Hubs was getting pretty tired with work, being a Dad and pulling off Mom. But he did it! 
Can't wait for my Stella girl to have a baby brother or sister. She's going to be the best big sis!!! 
As for Stella, she got her butt spoiled off at Christmas! I'm still finding places to put all of her new things!!! 


3 comments:

  1. congratulations!! I cannot wait to find out if it's a sweet little prince or princess :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great!! How exciting to know that Stella is going to be a big sister!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!!!! Hope your feeling better!

    ReplyDelete